Wednesday, January 16, 2013

These are some of the projects I have work on this month so far. I started working on tags again. I forgot how much I enjoyed making them. I made one to use with a New Baby Gift and the other two were for Thank You Notes. The card was a sympathy for a Friend. The buttons are from my stash to give in a Secert Swap. I also like making the Bag tops.
Used K&C paper, MME Stamps, Martha Steward punch, and Maya Road and Prima Flowers. Cuttlebug Thank you die and Spellbinder Die on top
Used Prima Paper, Martha Steward Punch, Spell binder die, and Michaels flowers
Martha Stewart Paper, Michaels Flowers, Dollar store Carriage and Butterfly, Spell binder, Rubbernecker Stamp, Sizzix Leaf Die.
Fiskars Stamps
Prima Paper and Rubbernecker Stamp
MME Paper, TLC Vintage Stamps, Tim Holtz Mini Sewing Die

No comments: